Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Perks of Being A Small-Town Kid

O. The joy of being born and raised in a small town is something that I never really considered until the fact was pointed out to me. But this person is absolutely correct when they saw it is a major blessing!! How many other people can say that they have, first hand, seen a lawn tractor pulling a wagon occupying a supermarket parking spot? Now the scary thing about this is that these persons that own this tractor, whom I will refer to as the B's, actually put the groceries in the back and obey all rules of the road like an actual registered vehicle. Or, for another example, the B's call the police to report that they are missing a prime steak out of the freezer. The police, upon arrival, find the steak perfectly safe and in no significant danger, except of course being thawed because of the lack of coldness in the open-lidded freezer.

In short, my town of 5000ish people is quite the little spot to be in. Never a dull moment is had here, and my love depo. is more personal because of the people that make it humorous.

2 comments:

  1. Tanner this looks great! This is just what we talked about! Awesome for you! Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, thank you so much for all of your help! I have been giving this a ton of thought and I've been in such a great mood ever since!

    ReplyDelete